SSS is Flash based 3D model of Planets of Solar System and the Night Sky.
The Model consists of 3 main Views (Heliocentric, Geocentric and Panaromatic), including:
- Precise Positions of all Celestial Objects according to NASA Calculations
- Schematic Distances and Sizes for better understanding of Planet Surfaces and Motions
- a unique feature to Drag Planets through their Orbits
- a lot of interesting Settings which allow you to Observe particular Motions and Events
- Distance Calculator to measure distances between Planets even while in motion
- Earth Observatory set-up with which you can watch Celestial Happenings on your Night Sky
Solar System Scope is made by Solar System Scope.